When it comes to home swimming pools it can be tricky to take the plunge, as it were. On the plus side they’re great for parties, and nothing beats a quick dip at the end of a stressful day. However they can be a costly mistake if, like many home pools, your investment lies unused after the initial novelty has worn off.
The solution? A pool so calming, elegant and attractive that you’ll want to spend all day in it. To help we’ve compiled our top five tips for swimming pool designs that will keep your pool in use all year round, and make the initial spend truly worth it.
1. The indoor outdoor pool. In the UK it is unrealistic to expect to use an outdoor pool on any but the hottest of days, so we put together this chic swimming pool design with sliding glass doors to give all the benefits of an outdoor pool while keeping it usable all year round.
2. The vanishing pool – For those who remain skeptical about committing to a daily swim. With this swimming pool design the floor can be raised or lowered at the flick of a switch, leaving behind enough space for entertaining on a grand scale, and with more than a hint of James Bond glamour into the bargain.
3. The home spa pool – We designed the pool for this property to be a truly calming space. Clean lines, a neutral palette and soft recessed lighting give it that indulgent spa feeling, making it the perfect way to relax at the end of a stressful day.
4. The natural luxe pool – Swimming pool design has (thankfully) moved on from clunky mosaiced dolphins, with hundreds of sophisticated swimming pool tiles now on offer. This bronzed slate gives an injection of colour and texture that will stand the test of time.
5. The all eyes on me pool – Incorporating luxury swimming pools into the structure of a house can yield some truly showstopping results, leaving even visitors clamouring to justify your investment. This swimming pool design is also great for keeping an eye on younger swimmers’ safety from the comfort of the sofa.
Clifton Interiors is home to an expert team of London interior designers. Give us a call today on +442075865533 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you been inspired by any of our suggestions? Leave us a comment below and we’ll be sure to reply.